New Year's Resolutions for Internet Junkies
1. I will try to figure out why I *really* need 7 e-mail addresses.
2. I will stop sending e-mail to my wife.
3. I resolve to work with neglected children - my own.
4. I will answer my snail mail with the same enthusiasm with which I answer my e-mail.
5. I resolve to back up my 10GB hard drive daily...well, once a week...okay, monthly then...or maybe...
6. I will spend less than one hour a day on the Internet.
7. When I hear "Where do you want to go today?" I won't reply "MS Tech Support."
8. I will read the manual.
9. I will think of a password other than "password."
10. I will stop checking my e-mail at 3:00 in the morning.
Email this joke to a friend
|Tags: ChristiansUnite Christian Joke of the Day New Year's Resolutions|
|Rating: 0.00 (0 votes) Rate this article|
|Bookmark and share this news item:|
Powered by Ekklesia-Online